During your morning commute, there is nothing worse than that first drop of rain. Why, you ask? Well, if you are asking that question, I will assume you either a) are a stay-at-home-parent or b) live and work in a small, interstate-free town. Or village.
Why? Because the moment it starts to rain, no, sprinkle, no produce a light mist, all traffic on the interstate comes to an instant, complete standstill. Instant. Complete.
So (and here is the "weird" part) when that happens, do you ever imagine one person at the very front of the line of traffic suddenly throwing their hands up in the air, screaming, "OH MY GOSH A DROP OF RAIN WHAT DO I DO NOW?" and slamming on their brakes?
I do. And somehow, despite the potential comic value of such a vision, I seldom laugh.
Or maybe...no. Never.
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOL, no seriously I just honestly LOL!!!
So cute!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL.
And I need to know where and how you get your blog looking so cute!!! Precious
Post a Comment